Default 13" planer - delta 22-580 or dewalt DW735??

i have used both as i am a profesional carpenter,i found dewalt weal
so i when to a rigid very pleased. you get what you pay for in a
planner
TheKeith wrote:
I'm looking for a new planer and have basically narrowed my choices down
to these two. The dewalt has 3 blades and looks a lot heavier duty; the
delta has two blades but two speeds also and is $115 cheaper (if
purchased with the necessary dust collector attachment). Both planer
rate very well, so i just can't make up my mind as to whether the dewalt
is worth the extra $$ (I'll gladly spend it if the difference is
substantial). Help would be appreciated--thanks.