Larry Jaques

Default A sad feeling...

On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 15:48:32 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm,
Robatoy quickly quoth:

In article ,
Mr. Moose wrote:

Now I will go play with my son and figure out what type of lathe to
replace my dead one with.

Strunk & White are rolling over in their graves.
Their booklet, The Elements Of Style, is an invaluable companion to
anybody trying to communicate in English.

Now I will go play with my son. Then I am going to try to figure out
with which type of lathe I am going to replace my dead one.

Perhaps you want some excitement. Are you going to smuggle a Griz
across the border, Rob?

Poverty is easy. * http://diversify.com
It's Charity and Chastity that are hard. * Data-based Website Design