Andrew Mawson

Default UK Ramsell Nabier electric furnace for sale

I am am selling my Ramsell Nabier electric furnace to make room for
more foundry equipment. This is an electric radiant furnace running
off domestic mains 13amp single phase supply. It came from a
metallurgy laboratory and certainly seems to be 'the business'.
Complete with a brand new crucible and pouring spout it has a fancy
'three term control' temperature controller allowing rate of heating
as well as final temperature to be controlled and monitored. I've used
it for aluminium and bronze but I believe it is rated up to 1300 deg C

http://tinyurl.com/ctwo8

AWEM