Gunner

Default Notcher question

I managed to scrounge up a solid, but rather rusty sheet metal notcher
last week. Ive got it freed up, and working, and surprisingly
enough..the blades are sharp and it works well. This was left outside
of a machine shop in So. Cal. for the last 7 yrs that I know of....

Its got a block "K" cast in the front of the head. What brand is
this?

Thanks

Gunner

Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to
clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are
so stupid it is easy work." Steven M. Barry