Gunner

Default Suggestions on Micrometer, Calipers??

On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 11:13:36 GMT, "JWho" wrote:

I couldn't find Etalon. Do you know if they have a website? Is there
another company that I should be looking at? If you know any personal web
pages with "how to use a micrometer" information, I would like to read that,
too.

Thank you yet again!

Etalon is Swiss. Really really good stuff. I have a few pieces. Good
stuff, very pricey when new.

Gunner

Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to
clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are
so stupid it is easy work." Steven M. Barry