Wayne Cook

Default Ping-Wayne Cook

On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 11:35:41 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 13:06:28 -0600, Wayne Cook
wrote:

On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 17:51:22 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

Wayne, do you have any extra consumables for your old PCM-100? I
picked mine up yesterday, but the torch head is pretty well stripped.
Ive got a cracked ceramic front "nose" thingy, a tubular thingy with
an orfice in it, and the back cap. And thats all.

Id like to find a PT-17A torch, which according to the manuals is an
air torch.

What I've got is a water cooled torch for the nitrogen/co2 use. I
forget the model number. There is a few spare parts in a box out in
the shop and the torch with the melted hoses is in the shed.

Wayne Cook
Shamrock, TX
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/waynecook/index.htm

Ill try to remember to box up that Tweco #5 and send it off to you.
Swap?

Sounds good to me. I may cut the melted hoses off just to reduce the
shipping weight. They're definitely not any good to you. I tried to
fix them back when they first melted and just created more problems.
It's nearly impossible to make a good splice in that hose without
restricting the water flow.