SQLit

Default Turn off Preaker to Water Heater?

wrote in message
oups.com...
My parents bought a place at the shore. I was thinking it would be a
good idea to turn off the circuit breaker to the water heater when
we're going to be gone for a month. Generally we don't go there during
the winter all that often, althought over New Years might be a good
idea. Either way, should we turn off the power to the WH unit?
What about turning off the water to the whole place? I don't intend to
drain the water heater though, I know thats a bad idea.

I would turn off the water heater when I was not there.

Some utilities have special plans for vacation properties they do save some
bucks here.