Default GE Fridge fails to cool?

I have a 2 year old GE side-by-side refrigerator (model GSS22GSPC) that
sporadically fails to cool. It might work fine for a day or a week,
then I open it and it's 40 in the freezer and 70 in the fridge.
Another recent symptom is that the digital readouts for setting
coldness sometimes don't light up when the door is opened. Most of
the time (possibly always?), cold air starts flowing if unplug the
fridge, then plug it back in.

I don't think the compressor is bad, since it often is blowing cold
air in the freezer, but not in the fridge. The problem also does not
appear to be related to the door being poorly adjusted, or with the
unit getting electricity (the lights come on fine).

About 9 months into it's life, it started doing this same thing. I
had a warranty repair done on the unit. The repairman checked
everything and could find no problems, so he replaced the main control
board. The unit worked fine for the past 13 months. I replaced the
control board, but the problem persists. What else could possibly be
going on with this unit???