dadiOH

Default Construction Contractor Question

Lost in Translation wrote:

Can I act as my own contractor?

Can you hire a roofer? A carpenter? Concrete guy? Drywall?
Electrician? Answer in all cases is yes.
______________

Do I need a special license of any kind to be my own contractor?

No

In the alternative, can I hire a private contractor who will do
nothing but coordinate all repairs with the various types of
construction companies I will need to do each repair?

Yes. A "construction manager". You'd want a general contractor.

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...