Shoreline Electronics

Default 50" Mitsubishi Rear Projection Help

Pat,

What's the model #?

--
==========================
Jeff Stielau

========================

"DogP" wrote in message
oups.com...
No rear projection techs out there? I ordered some 2SC5143's and got
them yesterday... I pulled the whole chassis out and noticed that
there's another 2SC5143, and it was blown too! It looks like one goes
to the flyback, one goes to the yokes. So, I pulled both and replaced
just one, hooked it up with a light bulb in series with the main power,
and it still blew :-( . I only bought 4 replacments, thinking I only
needed 1 _.

Any idea what I could check to see what's causing these to blow? I've
checked all of the large transistors and diodes that I could find, and
made sure that none of the large capacitors were shorted. I really
don't know what else I can check, or what the next step in
troubleshooting this is.

Thanks,
Pat