Leon

Default glue bottles

wrote in message
I just spent 10 minutes for the umpteenth time getting the dried glue
out of the slightly-too-clever-for-it's-own-good cap of a bottle of
titebond 2. it's pretty good when new, but after a few refills and
cleanings it gets pretty mangled. the more mangled it gets the quicker
it gets gunked up.

Snip

I posted these instructions for Swingman the other day when he was trying
to understand the instructions that came with his glue bottle. I could not
resist reposting them again for you. LOL

I am the owner of a tool. Importance is placed during the time of cleaning
with care. Glue liquids will harden and require effort for removal on the
wheel. When need for tool has expired clean completely with cleaning
materials.

;~)