JWho

Default Suggestions on Micrometer, Calipers??

"Mike Henry" wrote in message

"JWho" wrote in message
snip

Hi. Thanks for the additional information. From everyone's help, it
looks
like I may need to check on eBay for a used micrometer. I don't use one
often nough to justify the cost of a new, high quality, name brand

model.

You might also keep Lufkin in mind. They aren't made any longer, but have

pretty good reputation and most folks seem to have forgotten that they
existed. That can mean lower prices on Ebay, compared to Starrett and

B&S.
A few years back I picked up a nice set of 0-6" micrometers in a wood case
for $100 and they've all checked out good.

Mike

Hi. Thanks for the name. I will keep them in mind. From what I am seeing,
6 for $100 is a great price!