JWho

Default Where are Mitutoyo Micrometers Made?

"Spehro Pefhany" wrote in message
On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 11:47:34 GMT, the renowned "JWho"
wrote:

Hi. Where are Mitutoyo micrometers made? I thought they were made in
Japan, but I see one on eBay that the seller says is made in Brazil.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mitutoyo-103-217...-Condition_W0Q

QitemZ7560593565QQcategoryZ92085QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewIt em

Thanks for any help on this question.

Mitutoyo is a Japanese company, but they make some of their stuff in
Brazil (and have since 1974, according to their website). I have at
least one Mitutoyo instrument that's made in Brazil.

http://www.mitutoyo.co.jp/eng/corpor.../index_02.html

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Info for manufacturers:

http://www.trexon.com
Embedded software/hardware/analog Info for designers:

http://www.speff.com

Hi. Thank you for pointing that out.