Gunner

Default Suggestions on Micrometer, Calipers??

On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 02:26:04 +0000, (DoN.
Nichols) wrote:

Hi. Thanks for the suggestions. Would I need to look for only older
Craftsman Professional, or any year of Craftsman Professional?

This one I'll leave to Grant, as I am only familiar with the
ones which were made by Scherr Tumico for Sears to bear the Craftsman
name.

The mechanical digital mike that Sears sells/sold, for $99.95, is
identical, down to the cert papers, as the one HF sells/sold for $35

Just a heads up.

Gunner

Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to
clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are
so stupid it is easy work." Steven M. Barry