Matt

Default All these damn rules controlling every aspect of life!

(Huge) wrote:

Matt writes:
(Huge) wrote:

Geoffrey writes:
On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 10:26:43 +0000 (GMT), John Cartmell
wrote:

Thatcher's idea was that if the statistics showed that, at any one time, 30%
of hospital beds were empty then you could close 30% of hospitals. She didn't
appreciate that by trying to get 100% hospital beds full you had people lying
in hospital corridors for days and endemic disease.

Personally, I believe she did appreciate it, she just didn't care.

Personally, I think you lot need to get out more. She's been gone a *long* time.

Oh, and spending on the NHS *increased* in real terms during the "years of
Tory misrule".

You must be on (privately prescribed) psychotic drugs to come out with
crap like that.

Sadly (for you), it's true. But don't let the truth get in the way of your
bigotted hatred of a long-gone politician.

Oh I will believe every word you say - when you post a verifiable
source. But on this issue I know you can't and I also know precisely
why you can't and that is because what you say is simply NOT correct.

Don't let the bare facts get in the way of the truth on NHS
funding......and your totally misguided support for the most hated
woman in history.