mm

Default Texas Pastor Electrocuted During Baptism

On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 21:56:53 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article , mm wrote:

BTW, if I understand correctly, I was electrocuted on both those
occasions, even if I wasn't killed.

You do *not* understand correctly. Electrocution is, by definition, fatal, as

Be sure to emphasize "not".

you can readily confirm with any dictionary.

That appears to be the case. In fact the word seems to be combination
of electicity and execute, making the point even more clearly. I'm
going to try to remember where I got my idea.

It's worth commenting that a court or prison system can execute any
sentence, but somehow it became synonymous with executing a death
sentence. (That's not what accounts for my apparent mistake regarding
electocute.)

Remove NOPSAM to email me. Please let
me know if you have posted also.