Default WAS!!! Strange Heat Radiation Problem

Answers to your questions in line...

Trekking Tom wrote:
On 5 Nov 2005 05:36:06 -0800, "

So when my pipes start to leak I just call the insurance company?

No, you will also need to call a plumber, unless you are very handy.

Pipes do wear out why is it the responsiblity of the insurance company
to pay for this repair?

Because they took on the responsibility when I paid the premium.

Have they insured it since it was new?

No.

You will be better off than before the leak you will have new pipes?

I hope so.

If my car breaks down do I just get a new one and let the isurance company
pay for it?

I don't know, but I hope it's the middle of the night in the middle of
nowhere with no cell phone service and two guys with a guitar and banjo
find you.

The federal governmant paid to cleanup after Katrina, will they pay us
when we get a big snow storm?

I doubt it. They haven't so far.

Is there snow storm insurance available?

In a way.

: