Default 50 hz timer motor

As far as I could tell, there is no coil or solenoid inside. However,
the tiny motor has a metal cap on one end and I'm not sure what, if
anything, might be inside. The motor is Crouzet TMX 88900048 A 32591.
I tried to research the motor specification with Crouzet but had hit a
dead end previously.

Esther

Ron(UK) wrote:

That doesn`t sound correct to me, the rear cam (motor control) should
as you say turn about 1 rev a minute, but the front cam which controls
the fill, heat, drain and spin should I think only move on one click for
each rev of the rear cam. Can you see any coil or solenoid on or inside
the timer?

Ron