Jesse

Default Service Manuals & Schematics

On Sat, 5 Nov 2005 17:57:49 -0500, "kip" wrote:
I am the electronic repair guy (volunteer) at a charity store that our
church runs so a great variety of items come in here. Consumer
electronics is not my field as I am a retired airline avionics tech. I
can usuallystumble my way around succesfully but although everything
we get here comes in at no cost to us except for the building costs, I
am a bit of a packrat and hate to toss out anything that I could get
going again. skione@telusdotnet
Which manual do you need..??
kip
"Jesse" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 5 Nov 2005 16:47:02 -0500, "kip" wrote:

Yes! But you charge for them...
There are dozens of sites which have
what you have for Zero Dollars.

kip
Where can I get manuals for zero dollars please?

"MrManuals" wrote in message

http://www.justmanuals.com