George Max

Default A sad feeling...

On Sat, 05 Nov 2005 19:17:56 -0700, Mark & Juanita
wrote:

I think he means that at this point in time he has a son and he has a
dead lathe. He is considering which replacement tool to get for that
dead lathe. However, I could be wrong.

Trying hard to decide if you are serious here and in need of a humor
infusion, or if I'm the one whose missing the sarcasm in your post. ;-)

It is humor, my humor.

The company I work for required that all departments in the office
take a grammar and punctuation class. Part of it was reviewing
sentences that could be interpreted more than one way. Multiple
interpretations are funny.

I'm sure he means he has a lathe that needs replacing. Nobody would
think a tool could replace a child.