Mark & Juanita

Default A sad feeling...

On Sat, 05 Nov 2005 22:09:42 GMT, George Max
wrote:

On Sat, 05 Nov 2005 16:48:57 -0500, Greg wrote:

Owen Lawrence said:

Now I will go play with my son and figure out what type of lathe to
replace my dead one with.

I honestly don't think a lathe could ever replace your dead son, but that's
just me. Sorry for your loss.

- Owen -

I think he means that at this point in time he has a son and he has a
dead lathe. He is considering which replacement tool to get for that
dead lathe. However, I could be wrong.

Trying hard to decide if you are serious here and in need of a humor
infusion, or if I'm the one whose missing the sarcasm in your post. ;-)

You're going to feel _really_ bad if you find out that he HAS one...

It made sense to me... sort of... ;-)

Greg G.