Toller

Default Delta dust collector

"joe2" wrote in message

Toller Wrote:
It is $159 less a $30 rebate?! Where? I would like to get me one of
those.

Do you know how many amps the motor is? I looked through the manual,
but it
doesn't say anything. It looks too small for a real 1.5hp.

1-hp being about 746-watts, a 1.5-hp motor will suck up roughly 9-amps
at 120-vac, give or take depending on the efficiency factor, etc.

1.5hp motors are usually about 15 or 16a. They are only 9a on Harbor
Freight products. The must be very efficient.

I just bought a used Delta shaper with a 1hp 14.4a motor. It must be really
inefficient. Whacha think?