Doctor Drivel

Default All these damn rules controlling every aspect of life!

"Huge" wrote in message
Matt writes:
(Huge) wrote:

Geoffrey writes:
On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 10:26:43 +0000 (GMT), John Cartmell
wrote:

Thatcher's idea was that if the statistics showed that, at any one

time, 30%
of hospital beds were empty then you could close 30% of hospitals. She

didn't
appreciate that by trying to get 100% hospital beds full you had

people lying
in hospital corridors for days and endemic disease.

Personally, I believe she did appreciate it, she just didn't care.

Personally, I think you lot need to get out more. She's been gone a

*long* time.

Oh, and spending on the NHS *increased* in real terms during the "years

of
Tory misrule".

You must be on (privately prescribed) psychotic drugs to come out with
crap like that.

Sadly (for you), it's true. But don't let the truth get in the way of your
bigotted hatred of a long-gone politician.

Is the cow dead?