Trekking Tom

Default WAS!!! Strange Heat Radiation Problem

On 5 Nov 2005 05:36:06 -0800, "
wrote:

Thanks to all who responded with useful information. After I got home,
I turned off the feed to the hot water tank, and as you all suspected,
the meter stopped turning and the noise stopped. So, the problem is as
you all stated- a broken pipe in the slab. Also, I compared our water

So when my pipes start to leak I just call the insurance company?
Pipes do wear out why is it the responsiblity of the insurance company
to pay for this repair? Have they insured it since it was new? You
will be better off than before the leak you will have new pipes? If my
car breaks down do I just get a new one and let the isurance company
pay for it?

The federal governmant paid to cleanup after Katrina, will they pay us
when we get a big snow storm? Is there snow storm insurance available?
I want wall to wall news coverage for each snow flake like they did
for the gulf states for each rain drop and strong breeze............

Tom