JMJJ Cates

Default error codes Phillips TV

Interestingly.....
It was repaired under warranty. However now it stays on for 15 minutes and
then we get spontaneous random restarts every 30-60 seconds. Anyway the
repairman is back on Monday.
Thank you for your reply Robert!

Jeroen Cates

"Robert" wrote in message
oups.com...
On a Philips 25F8 (May be related to yours) the error codes a:
0 =No error
1 =X-ray/overvoltage protection
2 =High beam current(BCI)protection
3 =Vertical protection
4 =I2C error while communicating w/snd processor(IC7833
5 =Signal processor (IC7250)start-up error
6 =I2C error while communicating w/sig processor(IC7250)
7 =General I2C error*
8 =Internal RAM error micro controller
9 =EEPROM configuration error(Checksum error)
10=I2C error,EEPROM
11=I2C error, PLL Tnr
*General error means: no I2C device is responding to the particular
bus.
Possible causes: SCL or SDA sht to gnd, SCL sht to SDA, SCL or SDA open
at
(IC7600).