mac davis

Default Sizing up our hobby. Musing about 'bigness'

On Sat, 05 Nov 2005 14:03:28 GMT, "Bill Grumbine"
wrote:

"mac davis" wrote in message
.. .

Bill... the image of you turning a little bowl on a Jet mini made me spray
coffee... lol

I can just see it on a 4" high table with an offset for the turning
muscle.. *g*

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Hang onto your coffee Mac! I spent yesterday's turning time doing up some
confetti lights in the 3" and 4" diameter range! I did use the Poolewood
though. ;-)

I didn't drop it, Bill.. I sort of sprayed it...
Having lots of computer experience, I did manage to turn my head and not hit the
keyboard or monitor..