Jeff Wisnia

Default Making 'legs' calipers.

wrote:
I saw a link here, recently, to a pair of 'legs' calipers that were on
E-bay but I can't find it now.

I am interested in making a pair of these and wondered if anyone might
have that link, or another one, that would show a clear picture of
these.

Thanks.

Lewis.

************

At the moment I'm the high bidder on that pair. (I always wanted a set
when I was younger, and the thread here woke up that old memory.)

If I get 'em three hours from now, it'll be "but the work of a moment"
for me to plop them on my scanner along with a ruler and email the image
to you.

HTH,

Jeff

--