raden

Default Baxi Bermuda Inset 2 Boiler 50/4E lockout

In message , gastec
writes

gastec Wrote:
Id recommend that you test the polarity to your BBU. If ok, ensure that
your getting 240v to the appliance..If your getting a spark at the
pilot and no flame, check if there is gas to pilot, at time of
ignition..you have an oxy pilot and if there is fluff-lint, around the
pilots air port then it will not light. try these checks ...post me the
results ...good luck....ps you have to be gas qualified to work on any
gas appliance

Id recommend that you test the polarity to your BBU. If ok, ensure that
your getting 240v to the appliance..If your getting a spark at the pilot
and no flame, check if there is gas to pilot, at time of ignition..you
have an oxy pilot and if there is fluff-lint, around the pilots air
port then it will not light. try these checks ...post me the results
...good luck....ps you have to be gas qualified to work on any gas
appliance

He's talking to himself now

ha ha

--