Anthony

Default Building a workshop in my basement?

Tim Killian wrote in
:

Yes, ventilation
can remove the fumes but it will require make up air, and in a
basement,
where does that come from?

Outside, preferably.

There are probably a hundred things that can go wrong in this basement
welding scenario and a genius would be hard pressed to name 25 of them.

Same goes for a garage, industrial plant, our even outside.

Tim, I think you are missing my point. Welding can be, and is done, just
about anywhere, provided the surrounding environment is designed, or
accommodations are made for that purpose.

--
Anthony

better idiots.

Remove sp to reply via email