bazza bazza is offline
Junior Member

Default Hall c/h stat

All my room c/h radiators are on individual radiator stats but the hall one is not. There is a stat on the wall nearby which I am told should shut down the boiler to control the heat from the hall rad but nothing happens when it is adjusted. It is a Honywell stat with connections inside from L - R as follows earth, 2,3,4,1,5,6
There is a four wire cable entering the unit, a green/yellow wire connects to the earth connection, a yellow wire with red on the end connects to number 3, a red wire connects to number 1 and a blue wire is inserted into a seperate connection block with no outgoing connection.
Is the unit wired correctly?? what should I do??