mm

Default Wall Oven Supports

On 4 Nov 2005 17:02:47 -0800, "Stacy" wrote:

We're replacing a very old double oven with a single Thermador unit,
and the installation spec
calls for installing 2x4 supports. I can't get anyone to do it in time
for the new unit's arrival so we have to do it ourselves.

What method/hardware should be used to secure the supports to the
cabinet walls? The diagram suggest that the 2x4 be perpendicular to the
wall, but that would seem to require some pretty big screws. What's the
best way to do this?

Heres the install doc:

http://www.bshextranet.com/files/tec...%20Install.pdf

It's 32 pages and I haven't found the page in question. I'm not going
to read the whole thing. And I don't understand your question about
big screws to mount 2x4s. Sorry.

Thanks

Stacy

Remove NOPSAM to email me. Please let