David Maynard

Default The truth about OS/2!!! [ Why aren't computer clocks as accurateas cheap quartz watches?]

John Doe wrote:

David Maynard nospam private.net wrote:

John Doe wrote:

David Maynard nospam private.net wrote:

John Doe wrote:

snip

It should have been enough that I said I didn't intend to discuss
it with you but, upon your insistence, I've given enough of the
reasons why I don't intend to discuss it with you that even you
should be able to grasp that I don't intend to discuss it with
you.

By the way, do you think Microsoft Office is one application?

That's so silly, just like your justification for dodging the
Microsoft Windows monopoly question.

Well, I agree it's silly of you to keep hounding me.

I'm hounding you? For an opinion? On USENET?

That's probably the closest thing to an accurate summary I've ever seen
come out of you and this may come as a real shock but I am under no
'obligation' whatsoever to provide you with an opinion on ANYthing.

snip