Mike O.

Default OT - I want SPAM.

"Mike O." wrote in message
On Thu, 03 Nov 2005 04:31:46 GMT, "Mike O."
wrote:

This seems so weird to be asking to be spammed.

I've been a regular reader here for a few years. I've asked an occasional
question, and tried to answer a few now and then when I can. I now have a
request that is off topic, but I'm hoping you can help.

I'm one of the email system admins for my company. We're in the process
of
implementing an anti-spam system. One of the things we want to do is
experiment and tune the system using "real" spam, without affecting our
live
user email system.

I'd like everyone here to know that the above post was not from me and
I am not this guy and he is not me...or something like that. Sheesh!!

Mike O.

Sorry about any confusion I might have caused. I wasn't in any trying to
pretend to be someone else. I knew there was already a "Mike O." here and I
intended to use "Mike O'Donnell" in my post.

I forgot to change my signature line when I posted yesterday.

Just for the record, I'm "Mike O.", not "Mike O." Hope that clears things
up. G

This reminds me of an incident from several years ago. I ordered a piece of
(fortunately inexpensive) camera equipment. I never received the order, and
it turned out they sent it to a Bill O'Donnell in Arizona. The odd thing is
that Bill is my father's name (it wasn't him).

Mike O'Donnell