Capitol

Default All these damn rules controlling every aspect of life!

John Cartmell wrote:

You are deluding yourself. Non-regulation does *not* mean very basic.
Non-regulation means illness and poverty and debt. Do tell me how many kids
you brought up under your steel roof, how far you could tust the water that
was supplied, how much it cost to heat the room, and how you dealt with the
black mould.

What a load of crap. Having lived as a child, in numerous old houses,
some timber, some stone, some with wells, some with earth closets, most
with black mould!, I and the others survived. Although not rich, we
lived well and healthily, largely by our own efforts. You don't get
debt, illness and poverty from living in a house which which was built
without lots of unnecessary paperwork and taxation to pay for it.

Capitol