Dennis Brothers

Default Strange Heat Radiation Problem

wrote in message
ups.com...
Thanks. You'll see in another post that I am pretty sure there are no
pipes in the slab, as I can see them overhead in some places. Also, as
it turns out, my wife says that she _thinks_ she has noticed the warmth
in the past (she spends more time down there than I do).

Anyway, assume for a second that my theory is correct. How would such a
system operate? BTW, we are 100% electric, if that matters. Thanks
again!

You still have the running water issue. Closing the water heater cutoff
valve is a simple way to gather more information (unless you're one of those
folks who believe "a few days in the library can often save hours in the
lab" . If in fact you're losing hot water, and something in your house is
suddenly getting warm, I'd not be inclined to think it was mere coincidence.

- Dennis Brothers