Don Lee

Default foundation problem?

It is not unusual to find cracks on concrete. You might just have minor
problems with the floor slab and not the foundation.

--

Later 'gator!

"Joe B." wrote in message
After pulling up the linoleum to put down a tile floor a couple of years
ago, I noticed a very small crack that runs all the way from the front to
the back of this room (about 20 feet). More recently I noticed that the
cieling sheetrock is developing a similar type crack in the exact same

area.
The floor crack is covered and the cieling crack is easily repaired with
compound and some paint, but I'm wondering if this means that I may have a
foundation problem? If so, what can be done? Thanks.

Joe