Anne Watson

Default Please Help Me Locate Exotic Wood Blanks

If you happen to be in southern Arizona take a look at this URL.

http://www.mesquitedesign.com/
Most of their page concerns the furniture they build BUT they have a large
lumberyard full oif mesquite- which make beutiful turnings.

Take your tape measure and wander through their selections.
Their showroom contains some pieces for sale but they do a lot of custom
work.
While we were there a fellow had just purchased a 10 foot long bench , he
was going to haul to Boise, Idaho. Not cheap but a beautiful visual piece
of art.

WARNING mesquite is real hardwood, no turning it with dull tools.

My brother who is a budding turner just visited there yesterday and picked
out some pieces to turn into bolws.

It is located just south of Tubac, Arizona .

No connection, just an interested buyer