Dave Liquorice

Default Adding a basin to a toilet with no route for basin waste pipe

On 20 Jul 2004 20:30:41 GMT, Huge wrote:

Personally I find the squat position for defecating much more
comfortable than sitting, it is after all the natural position.

Dying of typhoid's "natural", too.

I shan't be doing that any time soon, either.

Neither shall I, I've have had at least two courses of jabs for
Typhoid. Cholera is another matter, IIRC the jab for that isn't
particulary effective or long lasting...

Of course the only part of me to touch anything in these facilities
was the soles of my shoes and I followed all the normal precautions of
what not to eat/drink when in less well sanitised areas of the world.
In 3 months of traveling through rural China, Thailand, Malaysia, Bali
I only got the squitters once and I put that down to an OD of chilli
in Thailand. I now can't eat chillis without setting of really rather
powerful hicoughs.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail