Derek ^

Default New TV aerial for 'strong' or 'weak' signal?

On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 14:58:01 -0000, Rob Morley
wrote:

http://www.wolfbane.com/

Thanks sPoNiX - should have just guessed the URL, eh? It says I'm 'log
periodic' whatever that means; so I spose a standard aerial will do.

That's a special type of aerial.

A good one, with low/medium gain but a very clean polar diagram and
wide bandwidth.

If that's what wolfbane is suggesting there must be reason for it, not
that WB can't be wrong, but if it's just a matter of sourcing a log
periodic against a random alternative, if I were you that's what I'd
use.

You could do worse than make a posting on uk.tech.broadcast reporting
your Wolfbane results. There very helpful professional aerial
contractors on there. Bill Wright is one of them.

http://www.wrightsaerials.tv/

DG