Christian McArdle

Default New TV aerial for 'strong' or 'weak' signal?

And I'd then go for a good quality make like Triax and use a double
screened downlead - satellite cable. The cost of the materials is low
against the labour involved - even when DIYing. ;-)

Yeah. Never use anything worse than CT100, although you need to look hard to
get it much under 99p/m for short lengths. The best I could manage was 82p/m
inc VAT and delivery for 30m, although did also include 2 F plugs and a
coupler. You can get much cheaper copies, though, if you know what you're
looking for, but I don't like going up ladders to replace possibly 2nd rate
materials, and sometimes the specs aren't as forthcoming.

Don't even think of using crappy "TV coaxial" cable, you might as well use
garden twine.

Christian.