Dr. Hardcrab

Default Rough Service MY ASS !!!!

wrote in message
news
I just went to the kitchen cabinet to get a lightbulb. I can not
believe what happened. You know how bulbs come in those cardboard
boxes, holding 2 bulbs, and pretty well padded. I have dropped those
things numerous times and never broken a bulb, not even on concrete.

I just knocked down the same sort of package, with 2 ROUGH SERVICE
bulbs. It only fell about 4 feet and onto a linoleum (on wood) floor.
One of the bulbs literally exploded, the largest piece of remaining
glass is probably about 1/4".

Rough Service MY ASS !!!!

The only thing rough about them is the price I had to pay, compared to
a standard bulb.

I hear ya.

I used to buy those for my droplight all the time and found regulat bulbs
lasted just as long (if not longer).