noonenparticular

Default Finally Re-did my dust collection system

"Rob V" wrote in message
m...
Its been a long time coming but I finally took the last 2 days and re-did
my entire dust collection system.

My old system was an oneida air 1.5hp cyclone (the old one w/out the
canister filter on the end)
It was 6" sprial pipe for the main line w/ drops to 4" spiral pipe to the
machines.
When I moved to my new shop I used the same pipe - but b/c of new machine
placement (new spots and the new shop was at least 3x bigger) things were
never really right. It always worked just ok - and I was getting more and
more annoyed at things the way they were.
Monday was pretty much the last straw - I was planing some 4/4 maple and
more chips were coming back at me than what was going up the hose.
I got ****ed, quit for the day and started doing some research.
I hit Bill Pentzs' site and pretty much read until my eyes bled.

Can you post the link to Pentz' site?

Thanks!

jc