George

Default Your kickback experience

"Mike W." wrote in message

How many people here have had a significant kickback incident?

How bad was it? Was it just a 'put a bandaid on it and get back to
sawing' incident or a 'Im not sure I ever want to touch a tablesaw again'
incident? Was it really a life threatening issue?

Those of us who learned to stand out of the way when ripping and to let it
fly when in doubt have had few, if any injuries, I'm sure.

Now the wall has suffered a few indignities from ripping poplar (real
poplar) and wood from right at the heart of the tree, but not even my wooden
fingers were damaged.