mj

Default small mill

tillius wrote:
You have one for sale?
You need one?
You have a question about one?

I'm looking for a small mill, so if you've got one, if the price is
right and shipping is reasonable, I may be interested.

How about some details?

Tillman

I called the number and the person that I talked to did not have a
Steve working for them. I then asked about a mill for sale and he knew
exactly what I was talking about. They are not sure how this ended up
in the newsgroup.

Anyway...this is a Servo Model 7521 Mill with CNC. Asking price was
$2000. I got pictures emailed to me and it looks like a pretty cool
unit. It is a little more than what I need though.

Mike