Lobster

Default New TV aerial for 'strong' or 'weak' signal?

Chris Bacon wrote:
sPoNiX wrote:

Lobster wrote:

Without resorting to special equipment, is there a way of finding out
the signal strength in my area, eg by entering my postcode onto a
website or something?

http://www.wolfbane.com/

Thanks sPoNiX - should have just guessed the URL, eh? It says I'm 'log
periodic' whatever that means; so I spose a standard aerial will do.

You could always borrow a freeview box, and plug it in - there's a
"configuration" section on the menu on mine that shows s/strength.

Sounded like a good idea - in fact I was just about to double-click on
the TV card icon on my PC desktop and read it off there, when I
remembered, duh - the aerial's fallen down!!

David