John Cartmell

Default All these damn rules controlling every aspect of life!

In article ws.net,
:::Jerry:::: wrote:
By that I take it that you are no more than about 30 years old (and thus
have no memory of that winter), or are you saying that all the film that
exists of locked grave-yards, rubbish in the streets and various other
'problems' were just film sets used by the right wing media (funny that,
the media is always the opposite to what the Government is at the time...)?!

I was dealing with the strikes, layoffs, &c in the North West. I *know* what
was really behind the tabloid headlines and I know where they were
(deliberately) wrong.