Eric

Default Firewood

northwoods hunterX wrote:

So you resist buying gas and oil knowing the blood of arabs flows in those
lines??? You refuse coffee because its known as the 'black mans sweat'?
This is a fine canadian invention, hope we never send a single stick of it
to the great satan to the south. Let em freeze!!!!

Whoa! touched a nerve there sonny did he? Get your nose out of the air and
chill! ****ing Canuck.

"Toller" wrote in message

"Bob" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi, I need to buy some wood for the fireplace, not as a heating source,
more for leasure, but still expect to go through at least 1 cord, if
not 2 this winter.

A friend suggested the following (they're local to me), was wondering
if anyone had any experience with either them directly or a similar
product? (I'm sure their product isn't unique by any stretch).

http://www.eco-lution.ca/compare_e.html

I'll probably try to find a local store and buy a sample box to see for
myself, but any feedback or thoughts appreciated.

A month doesn't go by that I don't see a large pile of maple or oak
sitting in the street, waiting for the town to haul it away. I ignore
it, knowing that I will find some black locust with a little patience.
Buy fake wood? Argh...