Greg G.

Default Your kickback experience

Mike Marlow said:

"Greg G." wrote in message
.. .

But it's the little things that will get you.
Ripping 10' x 10" x 2" lumber, never had a problem. You KNOW this is
a tough job and to keep your wits about you. It's that little piece
of hardboard your going to shave a 1/4" inch from the edge of that'll
get you in the end... DAMHIKT

You too!!!???

Yep, it left a small cut, but a large bruise on my hand.
Must have hit pretty hard, cause there was bleeding under the skin,
and it hurt like the dickens for weeks.

The cut was through - but I let the piece _just_ kiss the back of the
blade. And it'll never happen again, if I can help it. It was one of
those _What If_ moments, for sure.

Greg G.