Leon

Default Table saw wood splitter/anti kick back question

"Deborah Kelly" wrote in message
Ok this sounds like a peice of table saw EQ I need to know about...can
anyone send me a link to a page where I can look at one, I want to advoid
kickback when I get a my table saw and anything to help do that I'm all
for. Back in highschool my shop teacher actully demastrated kick backs to
us and I know I sure the heck would not want to be behind that thing
(hence why you stand to the side and not directly behind the wood)
thanks
Deborah

In the USA most any new TS will include a splitter as an integral part of
the blade guard. That said, I would suggest a better one.