Doug Miller

Default 220V for 110V cooktop?

In article , "Toller" wrote:

Yeh, like that horrible dryer example where I suggested following the
manufacturer's recommendation and you said I was wrong and dangerous. ooooh

You *still* don't have it right, Wade. It wasn't a dryer, and you didn't
suggest following the manufacturer's directions. It was a range hood, I think,
maybe a stove -- and your "advice" _directly_contradicted_ the manufacturer's
directions that the OP quoted. Those directions said to attach the green wire
to the grounding conductor. You told him to attach it to the neutral. That's
why I say you're dangerous: because you don't have a clue, and yet you
continue to give "advice".

BTW -- I always figured you were lying when you claimed you killfiled me.
Thanks for proving I was right.

A couple days ago I deleted all the blocks figuring they were probably all
gone and there was no reason to check against them. Beats me how you have
survived. Bye

Uh-huh. Sure.

--
Regards,